Mentorship Program – Providing the tools for shaping lives.
Many youth in Kenya are growing up in challenging situations.
- Single parent families
- Absent fathers
- Challenging communities – particularly slums
Through the important informative years, young people need guidance from someone in their lives who is patient, wise and good at listening.
We offer mentorship programs that engender strong values and morals, whilst helping youth to realise their strengths and full potential and develop good problem solving skills.
- We listen without judgement.
- Advise according to the needs of the youth.
- Encourage youth through their difficulties.
- Educate in Life Skills.
- Empower youth to become the best they can be in life.
“Achieving Gender Equity requires the engagement of women and men, girls and boys. It’s everyone’s responsibility.”
Our program focuses equally on the Girl Child and the Boy Child, educating youth to come to know and understand one another in order to move forward in life with mutual respect.